Cost: Costs vary depending on which centre you attend. Between £650 - £850
By the end of the course, you will:
- understand the role and scope of public relations
- recognise the differences between public relations, marketing, advertising, publicity, public information, spin and propaganda
- be familiar with key PR terminology
- be aware of the importance of PR ethics and the role of the CIPR Code of Conduct
- understand the key principles of effective media relations
- know how to write a news release and sell in your story.
There will be a three-hour timed exam at the end of the course.