Video: 1 hour
It's no secret that press coverage is massively important for new companies and products. Whether you want to reach new customers, get a meeting with that investor you're after, or just build a sense of social proof and legitimacy around your brand, being featured in a popular media outlet is an excellent way to reach your goals—without spending a dime!
This course is a complete guide to getting your company featured in the press. It covers everything from building and leveraging relationships with journalists to reaching out cold and nailing the pitch.
What are the requirements?
- You should have a solid understanding of your business and who you want to reach through PR.
What am i going to get from this course?
- Learn how to build and leverage relationships with journalists
- Identify the reporters most likely to write about your business
- Build a narrative around your brand and succinctly articulate your story
- Write a perfect email pitch that gets reporters' attention and drives results
- Get your company featured in popular blogs and mainstream publications
- Appropriately handle the issue of negative publicity
What is the target audience?