Competitive Pay + Fantastic Benefits
Moving to a 4-day week
Superb opportunity for a Head Chef to lead and successfully manage a team of talented kitchen brigade at this incredible Hotel and Resort!
Head Chef-Key Benefits:
• Salary of £35,000 per annum
• Pension scheme
• 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
• Moving to a 4-day week ASAP
• Discount on other bespoke hotels
• Discounted friends and family rate for F&B
• Free meals on duty
• Free WiFi
• Free use of gym and golf course
• Internal recognition schemes, full training
A fantastic property, part of a bespoke collection of country house hotels located throughout the United Kingdom, we have spectacular Par 73 Championship course weaving through 200 acres of beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.
Our 40-bedroom hotel is a perfect place to stay. The restaurant offers elegant and modern cuisine with an emphasis on fresh flavours for a unique taste experience. Our popular all-day '18 hole Fill-Me-Up' English Breakfast is mouth-watering, our bar menu offers delicious culinary classics as well as Asian Fusion dishes. We have two rooms for private dining for parties as small as 20 to the entire hotel being used for larger events up to 150 guests.
We value both our employees as well as our guests. We are seeking a Head Chef with natural leadership ability, who can manage, train, motivate and inspire his team to deliver an outstanding food operation in the royal county of Buckinghamshire!
Head Chef – Experience/Skills:
• Must hold Food hygiene certificate level 3 minimum
• Confident with paperwork – reports, hygiene standards, company policy
• Can remain calm under pressure
• Deliver excellent food consistently
• Previous Chef or Sous Chef experience within a similar sized Hotel
• Deep understanding of ingredients and produce
• Creativity, excellent leadership and management
Head Chef – Role:
• Overseeing operations
• Providing direction to staff, cultivating business
• Create menus that are innovative and profitable
• Hire, train and educate new staff
• Ensure all safety regulations are adhered-employee safety and restaurant cleanliness
• Ensure customer satisfaction and seek feedback on menu items
• Maintaining culinary quality
If you are self-motivated, passionate about food with a strong eye for detail, then apply directly for this Head Chef role by clicking below!